Duration: Daily supply work
Location: Waltham Forest
Pay Rate: £130+ PAYE. Guranteed work agreements available!
What we are looking for/Your role and responsibilities:
• Have experience working with children in a primary school setting
• Engaging with pupils
• Inspiring pupils to achieve their best
• A positive, calm and nurturing approach
• Must have excellent classroom practices
What you need to do now:
• If you are interested in this role, please click ‘apply’ below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.