Primary Supply Teachers Needed for Barnsley
Protocol Education is part of the largest education-specialist recruitment group in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service.
Why work for Protocol Education?
• We are one of the leading Educational Recruiters in the UK and holder of the 2013 Recruiter Award for Excellence.
• Competitive rates for both daily and long-term work, paid through PAYE, earn between £100 - £150 per day.
• Consistent and local work through Protocol Education, flexible around you! Check our Leeds branch feedback on the website.
• A dedicated personal consultant who manages your area. This consultant will ensure you are provided with a personable, honest and transparent service.
• Teachers must have QTS (Qualified Teachers Status) or equivalent.
• All teachers must have recent knowledge or experience with a strong understanding of the National Curriculum and be able to both plan and deliver effective lessons.
• Hardworking and reliable teachers that are committed to our schools and the highest standards possible.
• Enhanced DBS registered on the update service and x2 suitable references as well as other relevant documentation.
How to Apply:
Please click apply if you have relevant experience and I'll be in touch to learn more about your background. After completing a short online application I'll arrange an online interview via Teams/Zoom to discuss the roles we can offer.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.