Are you dedicated about children’s development and wish to play a central role in their growth? Then we have great news for you!
Protocol Education is looking for Primary SEN Teaching Assistants to join marvellous schools in the Holbeach area. These schools are filled with motivated, cheerful pupils who are guided by a team of inspiring, supportive teachers that encourage the learning of all pupils, helping them reach their targets and beyond.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- Working in small groups or 1:1 with SEN pupils.
- Managing the pupil’s behaviour in accordance with school policies and procedures.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in school-wide activities when required.
- Create a positive and encouraging environment that allows for the pupil’s development.
Requirements of this role are:
- At least 2 references showcasing previous experience in a school environment with SEN duties.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- A current enhanced DBS certification.
- Valid full UK driving license, or reliable commute methods.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background. If you have further questions, contact me via email on email@example.com or call the Lincoln Branch on 01522 425797.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.