Are you dedicated about children’s development and wish to play a central role in their growth? Then we have great news for you!
Protocol Education is currently seeking for Primary SEN Support to join a marvellous primary school in the Market Rasen area. The school prides themselves in being incredibly supportive to every child so that they can develop their self-esteem, achieve appropriate and challenging personal targets, and develop an enthusiasm for learning so that they can make the most of opportunities presented to them. All staff work to inspire, motivate, challenge, and support each pupil and wish for a reliable, kind, and compassionate individual to join them to help continue creating this encouraging, safe learning environment.
The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about SEN and supporting children with additional needs and being fully able to adapt themselves to meet each individual needs, including excellent behaviour management.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a school environment.
- Previous experience with SEN children and responsibilities.
- The ability to lead intervention groups of small numbers and adapting to the needs of the children.
- Be able to work closely and effectively with children on a one-to-one basis, believing in them and encouraging them to make outstanding progress.
- Have a good understanding of all SEN.
- Great leadership and behavioural management.
- Patience and understanding towards the children.
- Respect for all - staff and pupil.
- At least 2 references showcasing previous experience in a school environment with SEN duties.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures.
- A current enhanced DBS certification.
- Valid full UK driving license, or reliable commute methods.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to apply! All applicants will be considered, no matter their background. If you have further questions, contact me via email on email@example.com or call 01522 425797.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.