Primary National Tutoring Programme Tutor BRIGHTON
Protocol Education are pleased to announce that we have been selected again this year as an approved NTP Tuition Partner to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition.
The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
Start Date: 23rd January 2023
Work shifts: 6-12 week blocks
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be one of the following:-
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths or Science specialism
- Graduate with a degree in English, Maths or Science is preferred.
- face to face available
Successful candidates will:-
- Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
- Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in 1:1 or small group settings.
- Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions.
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:-
- Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher.
- Delivering tuition face-to-face or online (or both) and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
- Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
If this is something you are looking to do please APPLY NOW
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.