We are looking a Teacher to cover an upcoming Maternity Cover, this Primary Teacher role will be based in a Year 3 class.
The Primary Teacher role will run until at least July 2023 but there is the likelihood that a permanent contract can be offered from September 2023.
We are looking to receive applications from enthusiastic, highly skilled and motivated Primary Teachers who are inspired to create unique learning experiences for their pupils. If this sounds like you, get in touch today!
Primary Teacher (Maternity Cover) About the role:
- Outstanding Primary School in Romford
- Salary: MPS/UPS Outer London
- Year 3 Maternity Cover contract
- Contract commences October Half Term 2023 with interviews taking place ASAP
- Fantastic opportunity to work as part of an established team
- Join a school that is committed to Professional Development through their bespoke CPD programme
- Happy, inquisitive and well-mannered pupils!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.