Primary School Teacher
KS2 - Year 4
We are looking for a primary school teacher for a year 4 class in a friendly primary school based in Chelmsford. This lovely school pride themselves in creating a happy environment to inspire and motivate their pupils.
We are in need of an encouraging and creative year 4 teacher to help challenge the children and allow them to succeed in their school environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering interesting lesson that tries to cater to the needs of all pupils.
- You will need to monitor the progress of the children and provide ongoing feedback to parents and colleagues.
- Collaborating with the other staff members and working together to create the best environment for the pupils.
- Aiming to create an environment where everyone feels safe and positive, contributing to the pupils social, emotional and academic development.
Requirement will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Previous experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Confidence in your knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
- Great organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Open to getting involved in the wider school community.
If you think this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, hit apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.