Primary School Teacher | Flexible Work | Based in Chelmsford and the surrounding areas
Do you want a role that offers you a better work life balance?
Are you looking for a position that can offer you flexibility surrounding your commitments?
Would you like the chance to meet different primary schools in your local area and build strong relationships with them before taking your next career move?
This may just be the position for you! Here at Protocol, we are looking for supply teachers to work across a variety of primary school in the Chelmsford area. Ideally you will have some experience working in primary schools as well as an engaging and motivated attitude. We are looking for a mixture of part-time and full-time work, depending on what it is you are looking for.
- Covering classes and delivering lessons where necessary.
- Marking at the end of the school day.
- Delivering a range of lessons across EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
- Supporting student throughout the day where needed.
- Liaising with other members of staff.
What can we offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
- Flexible work life balance to fit your lifestyle.
- Professional and ongoing support from the team of consultants here at Protocol.
- Aiding in opportunities to help career progression and helping in supply work resulting in a long-term role.
You will need:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Hold a valid DBS (or be willing to undertake one)
- A passion for teaching and education.
- Bring a creative approach to teaching in the classroom.
- Great behavioural management and communication skills.
- The ability to successfully deliver lessons.
- An encouraging and enthusiastic attitude in the classroom to keep children engaged.
If this sounds right for you…hit apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.