Are you passionate about teaching children and seeking the perfect role to challenge and develop your practice? September is fast apporaching and we have the perfect role for you!
Protocol Education are looking for an enthusiastic and caring Primary School Teacher in KS2 to start in September.for a full academic year. This position is in one of our friendly Primary Schools in Pendleton, a supprtive school who believe in working together to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils. This role will inspire, engage and support pupils in their learning journey. The successful candidate will deliver high-quality teaching with Knowledge of the National Curriculum and experience of planning and delivering engaging lessons to meet the individual needs of the pupils.
This role is perfect to develop your practice as you will be working collaboratively using communication and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with pupils, parents / carers and colleagues. The school will also support contributing to personal development through involvement in extra-curricular activities and events, including meetings and whole school training events.
What is required for this job:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with experience of working in a primary school setting.
- A passion for teaching and a commitment to promoting the welfare and development of children.
- A CV providing education/employment history including any gaps from working.
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and have the legal right to work in the UK.
What does Protocol Education have to offer?
Each year, Protocol Education helps thousands of teachers and teaching assistants right across the country to find the exact type of work that they are looking for including:
- Daily, long-term and permanent jobs in schools
- The full range of jobs including SEND and tuition.
- Great daily rates and the opportunity to get guaranteed work and pay.
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- Support for your career through free CPD and resources
- Help and advice from your consultant and our Teacher Services community.
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
- A £50 referral scheme
At Protocol we aspire to have a diverse workforce to enable the best outcomes. We believe that a more inclusive workplace, ensures better outcomes for everyone. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all that we do.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.