Primary School Teacher
A school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a qualified teacher . The school can move teachers around so you could teach the year group you feel most comrotable with. This role is a long term role beginning in April going all the way through to July, but with the potential to extend further if you get on well at the school. The ideal candidate will be someone with previous experience teaching KS1&2 children and has knowledge of the current curriculum.
The school put importance on helping children become confident and empowered to learn new things, make lasting friendships, and become independent. They ensure that teaching remains to a high standard and endeavor to make learning inclusive and enjoyable. The ideal candidate will be someone who shares a passion for these things.
The Successful candidate will be:
- A teacher with QTS
- Someone who can build a rapport with members of staff, children, and their families
- Able to engage with children
- Reliable and consistent
- Be committed to improving outcomes for all children
- Creative when making lesson plans
What the school offer:
- Opportunity to work with knowledgeable teachers
- Training and courses
- A chance to make a real difference to children’s lives
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.