Protocol Education are seeking to recruit qualified teachers who are interested in providing face to face tuition in local primary schools. We are looking for teachers who are able to work across KS1 & KS2 and work will be based on Maths and English catch up and recovery.
Hourly pay - average of £35 dependant on experience and school
Working days Monday - Friday - part time options available.
Once we have registered you, our NTP team will talk you through the next steps and provide you with the relevant training so that you are well-equipped to deliver NTP tuition within your local schools.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last 10 years & QTS Qualification
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE that reflect our experience and responsibilities
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach and webinars on topical matters within schools
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts with over 31 years experience in the education sector
- Social events including bowling and pizza nights and termly awards to celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.