Protocol Education is working with a well-established and reputable educational institution located in Havering. We are committed to providing the highest quality education to our students and supporting them in achieving their full potential. As part of the National Tuition Programme, we are seeking dedicated and passionate tutors to join our team and make a positive impact on our students' learning journey.
As a National Tuition Programme Tutor, you will play a crucial role in providing additional academic support to our students who may have experienced disruptions to their education due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You will work closely with our teaching staff to deliver tailored, one-to-one or small-group tuition sessions in various subjects, helping our students bridge any learning gaps and reach their academic goals.
- Conduct one-to-one or small-group tuition sessions in subjects as required.
- Create engaging and effective learning materials to support students' learning.
- Assess and track the progress of each student, adjusting your teaching methods accordingly.
- Communicate regularly with students, parents, and school staff to ensure a collaborative approach to student support.
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance and progress.
- Follow school and National Tuition Programme guidelines and objectives.
- Previous tutoring or teaching experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the diverse needs of students.
- A strong commitment to helping students succeed.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to professional development and training opportunities.
- Supportive work environment.
- The position is temporary and will be provided through Protocol Education Agency.
To apply for the National Tuition Programme Tutor position, please apply directly to the advert.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.