Primary KS1 Teacher - Sheffield Based
Protocol Education are searching for highly motived and passionate KS1 Teachers in the Doncaster area. These individuals will be searching for an inspiring and highly rewarding role and will be assisted by our committed team of consultants to ensure you have all the support you need throughout.
As a successful candidate you will:
• Have up to date knowledge on the National Curriculum and be able to plan as well as deliver engaging and effective lessons.
• Have a QTS or equivalent qualification.
• Have a enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for a new one as well as provide two suitable references.
• Show a diverse and dynamic approach to daily teaching
• Have good classroom management skills and passionate about delivering the highest standards possible.
• When preparing to enter a new school have a knowledgeable, patient and driven attitude towards… what should the children know? what do the children actually know? And how can YOU help them learn?
• Teaching all areas of KS1 Curriculum to a high standard and meeting all requirements
• Ensuring sufficient and regular planning, preparing and progress monitoring is taking place.
• Communicating with parents, colleagues and other outside professionals to ensure tailored quality care and education is being delivered.
• Motivating pupils to engage in and enjoy their learning journeys.
What Protocol Education can offer you:
- A friendly and helpful team who are willing to assist with any requirements.
- An allocated dedicated consultant.
- A variety of flexible positions to suit you.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Acess to certified training courses
To apply or for more infromation please contact Sophie on 01142521970 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.