Protocol Education are working with schools in the Wolverhampton area, who are searching specifically for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA). The schools offer a clear organised structure due to a hardworking and encouraging team that expect the best from their pupils.
- Experience in working as a HLTA in Primary settings
- Someone who is happy to offer support to young pupils
- Good classroom skills and is easily able to adapt to specific school environments
- Someone who works well within a team
- Experience in carrying out intervention group sessions
Your Key Skills:
- Ability to show initiative
- Competent with the national curriculum and delivering to small groups.
- Ability to build positive relationships with staff and pupils.
- Adhere to school policies.
- Follow safeguarding procedures.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.