Protocol Education are working with a number of Primary Schools in Cambridge who are looking for PPA Teacher’s.
This could be for 1 – 5 days a week and can be flexible.
We have a fantastic team in place who are in regular contact with our schools, assisting with their staffing for the Summer and Autumn term. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a new school at the start of their new term or on a day to day basis.
As a successful Teacher with Protocol Education you will need to:
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an Early Career Teacher (ECT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
• Be passionate about teaching and education
• Have a creative approach to teaching
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have good behaviour managements skills
• Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
• Have a good work ethic
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV.
To be successful in this role you must have a genuine passion for education and previous experience would be an advantage. You will be able to create a fun, safe educational environment and have high expectations of the student's levels of achievement.
Protocol Education is one of the country's leading education recruitment agencies and we offer competitive rates of pay.
Some of the benefits working with Protocol Education are:
- Allocated your own dedicated consultant
- Ability to update your diary and timesheets online
- A variety of positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and helpful team who are willing to help with directions and queries
All candidates who register with Protocol Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. If you do not already hold one you can apply through us at a cost of £38.00.
Please apply online if you are interested in this opportunity.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.