Are you a primary school teacher with the drive and creativity to make a positive impact in a school?
We're looking for a PPA teacher in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire to do just that.
About the role:
This role is based in a range of our fantastic primary schools and will involve a full timetable of teaching, covering PPA time and sickness. There will be some lesson planning involved so the successful applicant will need to be flexible and reliable.
The ideal applicant:
This role would suit an ambitious teacher who is looking for a new challenge.
You will have the skills, enthusiasm and commitment to deliver outstanding lessons and will demonstrate best practice in improving pupil progress and attainment.
The school can offer you:
- an innovative and creative curriculum, developed and delivered with high expectations for progress
- significant opportunities to further your professional development
- motivated children who have growth mind sets
What we will need from you:
- Qualified Teacher Status (or international equivalent)
- Ability to teach across the entire school and all primary phases
- A strong positive role model
- Proficient literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
If you are interested in applying please submit your CV and I will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.