Primary Teachers Required
EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Daily, Long term, Contract and Permanent
If you are a teacher that is looking for a new role with flexibility or an ECT looking to gain valuable experience, get in touch today. Primary schools across Lincoln urgently require Primary Teachers to meet demands across Early Years, Keys Stage 1 & Key Stage 2.
The opportunity to work as a Primary Teacher gives you plenty of experience and knowledge for your future career. We are looking for exceptional Primary Teachers, who are devoted to inspiring and engaging with pupils to ensure that under their care, they progress to the best of their abilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Passion about teaching and learning with strong curriculum knowledge
• The ability to quickly build relationships with pupils and colleagues along with having confidence in their own teaching ability
• Qualified Teacher Status/ECT
• Relevant Primary school experience
• Two recent references of which one must be from a school setting
• An enhanced DBS (that is on the Update Service), or be willing to apply for one
What Protocol Education Can offer:
• Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country.
• Optional CPD Training
• Competitive salary
• A dedicated consultant
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.