Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced PPA to cover Maternity leave at an established and professional Primary School located in Islington. The ideal candidate would be someone who has recently taught across the curriculum and has a clear understanding of the current curriculum.
***Candidates must be willing to attend for a morning/afternoon trial***
*AS SOON AS POSSIBLE START*
- Excellent daily payrate
- A chance to gain more experience and professional development
- Local public transport links
- Create and distribute education content including notes, summaries, assignments
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Maintain a tidy and organised classroom
- Observe and understand each individual students’ behaviour and report any issues
- Collaborate with other teachers and parents and participate in regular meetings
- Experience working with children
- Excellent behaviour management and organisation skills
- Committed to ensuring that all children make progress
- Proven track record as a strong class cover and support practitioner
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive attitude
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and contribute to whole school improvement
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.