KS2 Primary Teacher – PPA Cover
Job type: High Level Teacher Assistant
Key stage: KS1
Closing date: December 2022
Protocol Education are currently looking for Primary Teachers to cover KS2 PPA, in schools across the London Borough of Enfield.
- Follow lesson plans in line with the national curriculum
- Teach a broad range of topics
- Marking work, providing positive feedback
- Encourage and support students, paying attention to specific needs
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Creative and resourceful
- Trustworthy and responsible
- DBS and on the update service
Protocol Education will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE
- Support and assistance from professional and experienced consultants
Please note, that if you have been abroad for more than 6 months in the past 5 years, you will require an overseas police check.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.