PPA Cover Hillingdon
Are you a passionate and experienced teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for providing high-quality education to primary school children? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a PPA cover teacher in Hillingdon!
As a PPA cover teacher, you will be responsible for delivering lessons to primary school children across a range of subjects, covering for other teachers during their PPA (Planning, Preparation and Assessment) time. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and work in a variety of classrooms, supporting and inspiring children to achieve their full potential.
Responsibilities may include:
- Delivering engaging and high-quality lessons to primary school children
- Supporting students with their learning and progress
- Providing feedback and assessments to support student development
- Maintaining a safe and positive learning environment
- Working collaboratively with other teachers and staff members
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for providing high-quality education to primary school children
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
In return, we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to fit around your schedule
- The opportunity to work in a variety of primary schools and gain valuable experience
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today and one of our friendly team members will be in touch to discuss the role further. We look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.