POST 16 SEND SUPPORT
Protocol Education are looking for full time SEND teaching assistants to work as Post 16 SEND Support in the SEN department at a reputable and supportive school in Lambeth.. If you have any relevant experience in working with students or adults with special need and are ready to take up a role that is challenging yet highly rewarding, this is the job for you!
About the school:
The college caters to students aged 16+ who are further developing in their educational goals. The staff work as a team to ensure all the students are meeting their personal and educational learning goals which gives them the best of their time at college. The colleges main priority is to ensure the comfort and wellbeing of the students.
You will be working as post 16 support in which you will provide person centred support to the SEND students to ensure that the students are meeting their educational targets alongside developing emotionally and socially. You will also monitor their progress and report any issues related to the students.
The ideal candidate:
- Preferably have previous experience in working with SEND
- Ready to take up a challenge!
- Have the confidence to take initiative to best support the students in their educational, emotional, behavioural and social development
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviours
- Be compassionate and understanding towards the students
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant that understands what you need from a job role and help you to get the most out of your employment
- Access to CPD courses to develop your understanding to progress further within your career
- Refer a friend scheme: £50 to any candidate who refers an individual that begins working for Protocol
- Weekly pay (no umbrella or agency fees
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or require any further information, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience. You will be contacted by one of our consultants within 48 hours if you are shortlisted!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.