ASC Teaching Assistant (Polish Speaker) Needed in Brighouse!
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced ASC Teaching Assistant who is fluent in Polish to join our team in Brighouse. This position offers a rewarding opportunity to work with students with Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and provide specialized support in their native language.
- Provide one-on-one support to ASC students, specifically focusing on their individual needs
- Collaborate with the teaching team to develop and implement personalized education plans
- Create a nurturing and inclusive learning environment
- Utilize appropriate strategies, specifically tailored for Polish-speaking students, to promote communication, social skills, and independence
- Monitor student progress and provide feedback to the teaching staff and parents
- Fluent in Polish, both spoken and written, to effectively communicate with Polish-speaking students and parents
- Previous experience working with children or young people with ASC
- Sound knowledge of ASC and evidence-based strategies for supporting individuals with ASC
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Possession of an enhanced DBS certificate
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.