PMLD Teacher required to teach small classes of Key Stage 1 & 4 children with profound and multiple learning difficulties. This lovely school is looking to appoint a caring and compassionate PMLD Teacher who is passionate about teaching children who have faced barriers to education. As a PMLD Teacher you will be working with small classes of students with a range of complex needs. You will receive outstanding support from experienced Teaching Assistants and a dedicated SLT.
This role requires a teacher who has previous experience working with PMLD or complex learning needs and has a love for teaching in this fantastic sector. The school has outstanding resources and a welcoming environment, allowing you to focus on teaching. Each day is different, and every child has an individual care plan, and many have 1-2-1 support. This role requires a Qualified Teacher and experience working within special educational needs.
• Teaching small classes of children with PMLD needs
• Teaching a range of subjects across the curriculum
• Ensuring that each child receives the support that they deserve
• Understanding a range of needs including PMLD, MLD, Autism and sensory needs
• Planning and delivering lessons to meet the needs of your students In return you will enjoy:
• Being part of an outstanding team of PMLD Teachers
• Access to a range of resources allowing you to focus on teaching
• Extensive support from a dedicated SLT who are committed to making a difference
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.