Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and caring SEND TA's who are required to work on a 1:1 & group basis within a PMLD setting in Telford.
The successful candidate will be supporting the education of pupils who need individual & group support to overcome barriers to learning due to their profound and multiple learning difficulties.
- Qualified Teacher Assistant/experience working with SEN children
- Attend to the pupil's personal needs, and implement related personal programmes.
- Have consistent and effective behaviour management techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of the Curriculum.
- Good behaviour management.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Provide a supportive environment for staff and ensure that their wellbeing is paramount, while striving to improve educational attainment.
- Use initiative to develop and implement actions that will promote the integration of the pupil with his/her peers.
- Able to use a mix of resources to enhance pupil's exploration of topics.
- Ability to observe pupils progress and recording their achievements to ensure they are working to a good standard.
- Can confidently implementing the SEND code of practice when required.
Benefits of registering with Monarch Education:
- Flexible working hours
- Access to a dedicated consultant
- Guaranteed pay scheme*
- Access to our exclusive online CPD courses and additional training
- Up to £250/£200 referral scheme*
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.