Protocol Education: Phonics Teaching Assistant
Currently looking to recruit a phonics specialist who is a confident KS1 Teaching Assistant and can effectively support the teacher. This particular school is based in the Middlesbrough area and is ofsted rated good. This particular schools promotes inclusion and diversity and ensures that all children get the same opportunities. For this role you must be a confident person who can support both 1:1 and small groups, as well as leading intervention lessons.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or relavent qualification and experience
- Read Write Ink or Jolly Phonics or Little Wandle experience
- Experience of working within EYFS and KS1
- Confident in supporting behaviours that challenge with good de-escalation techniques
- Available 5 days per week
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
Why work with Protocol Education?
- Refer a friend for £250 (per person)
- Work Life Balance
- PAYE (no umbrella company)
- CPD and seminars for personal and professional developemtn
- Personal consultant to support you
- Educator events to meet other people who work within the education sector
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.