Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced Phonics Teaching Assistant to work on a daily supply basis in Primary Schools in Watford, Hertfordshire
The successful candidate must have experience working in Primary Schools and preferably trained in one or more of Phonics principles.
The benefits of choosing Protocol Education as your agency:
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
• Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school
• Knowledge of Phonics and confident in interventions
• Passionate about supporting children and helping them learn
• Happy to cover any last minute shifts and support schools accordingly
If you think you would be suited to this daily supply role, please apply now
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.