Exciting Opportunity: Performing Arts Cover Supervisor needed!
Are you a flexible, enthusiastic, and proactive individual wanting to make a positive impact in education? Here at Protocol Education, we are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Performing Arts Cover Supervisor for a Secondary School in Stockton-on-Tees. If you are ready to take on the rewarding role of inspiring students on their educational journey as a Cover Supervisor, we want to hear from you!
Position: Part time, 9-18 hours a week
Start Date: Immediate!
Key Responsibilities as a Cover Supervisor:
- Supervise and manage classrooms in the absence of the regular teacher.
- Deliver pre-prepared lesson plans and ensure a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Manage classroom behaviour and address any challenges that may arise.
- Complete administrative tasks related to the day’s activities.
- Minimum of a high school diploma; a degree in Education or Performing Arts/Drama/Musical Theatre is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience as a Cover Supervisor is not necessary but is preferred.
- Ability to adapt and manage various classroom environments.
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Certificate on the Update service or be willing to apply for one.
- An up-to-date Safeguarding certificate.
What Protocol can offer you:
- Flexibility of day-to-day assignments that suit your availability.
- £50 refer a friend scheme!
- Personal Growth: Gain valuable experience and develop your skills in a supportive environment.
- A dedicated consultant, making you feel welcomed, valued, and appreciated.
- Competitive pay rate based on experience within your subject and role as a Cover Supervisor.
This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking a flexible role in education, providing the chance to make a difference in the lives of students across Stockton-on-Tees as a Cover Supervisor. If you are interested in becoming a Cover Supervisor, send over your CV and we will be in contact.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.