Protocol Education are currently looking a PEP Advisor to work within students with SEMH and SEN needs who are looked after. This is a great opportunity for someone who is confident, resilient and holds a good understanding and previous experience of SEMH, LAC and CIC. This particular role may involve you working within a variation of basis's within the Middlesbrough area with Secondary aged students.
A full time and long term opportunity, ideal for someone who is passionate and resilient and someone who wants to ensure that all children are given the best opportunties.
The ideal educator and the role:
- QTS or previous experience of tutoring
- Strong understanding of SEMH, Trauma, LAC and CIC
- Good knowledge of the UK cirriculum
- Hold a full UK drivers license
- Positive attitude and role model
- Confident in planning, prepartion and delivering of KS3/KS4 education
- Able to challenge and develop, as well as complete detailed progress reports
- Can provide clear and constructive feedback
- Confidently report any areas for concerns and address with the relavent parties
- Effective in relationship building with both the student and the schools, carers and social workers
- Variation and educational tools and teaching techniques
Why work with Protocol Education?
- Refer a friend for £50 (per person)
- Work Life Balance
- PAYE (no umbrella company)
- CPD and seminars for personal and professional developement
- Personal consultant to support you
- Educator events to meet other people who work within the education sector
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.