PE Teacher ( Female)
The successful candidate will:
• to assist in planning and delivering schemes of work for Key Stages 3, 4 and – if desired – 5, and monitoring their effectiveness.
• strong subject knowledge, a passion for Physical Education and Games, and an ability to communicate that passion to pupils;
• an ability to teach Physical Education and Games at Key Stages 3, 4 and – if desired – 5 to all ability levels, including pupils with SEN;
• a proven track record of excellent Physical Education and Games teaching and, where relevant, outstanding outcomes for pupils at both GCSE and A-level;
• excellent communication skills with both pupils and staff;
• a willingness to contribute to the school’s co-curricular programme
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.