PE Teacher - Sports Coach
Protocol education is looking to appoint an experienced PE Teacher/Sports coach in the Middlesbrough area. The candidate must have experience working with a wide range of age groups. The role requires someone who is an outstanding practitioner with experience who can lead by example that can inspire and challenge individuals to help build their confidence and relationships with others.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or a Sports coaching qualification
- Have an understanding of the UK Cirriculum
- Have experience within a sports coaching role
- The ability to provide references covering the last 3 years
- The eligibility to work in the UK
- An enhanced child or child and adult DBS
- SEMH/SEN Experience Benificial
- Good behaviour management is crucial
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme (How many will you recommend?)
- Long term or daily roles
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.