PE Supply Teacher
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic PE Teacher to join this school that has a stellar reputation for academic achievements.
- As a PE Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering dynamic and engaging physical education lessons to students of all abilities. Your lessons should foster a love for physical activity, develop essential motor skills, and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- You will contribute to the development and enhancement of the PE curriculum, ensuring it aligns with the OCR specification for GCSE Physical Education. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to guide and support students who opt for an A-level in Physical Education in the sixth-form.
- Progress: Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback to help them improve their skills and techniques. You will also be responsible for setting appropriate targets, tracking student achievements, and reporting progress to parents and senior staff.
- Encourage student participation in extracurricular sporting activities, such as sports clubs and teams. Organize and supervise sports events, inter-school competitions, and fixtures to provide students with opportunities to excel outside the classroom.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent certification in Physical Education.
- Strong knowledge of the OCR specification for GCSE Physical Education
- Experience teaching Physical Education at the secondary school level, preferably in the UK.
- Passion for promoting physical fitness, wellbeing, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage and inspire students.
- Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.