Pastoral Support Officer
September FULL TIME
This school is a mixed, multi-ethnic 11-18 school judged as "outstanding" in all categories by Ofsted
The role :
- implement a range of strategies to support students with their curriculum, engagement & personal development.
- support behaviour investigations, holding restorative conversations & contributing to the school’s established behaviour systems
- assist in removing any barriers to learning lost & support students with the school’s behaviour structures and systems.
- deliver specific behaviour programmes.
The successful candidate must :
- hold excellent communication skills
- be proactive, solution-focused and organised
- challenge and support students
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.