Are you a local Teaching Assistant looking for Part-Time work?
A vibrant and inclusive primary school in Boston are looking for a teaching assistant to join their team. The school aims to ensure that every child's unique strengths are celebrated and strengthened alongside an excellent education.
As a Primary School Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting our teachers and enhancing the learning experience of our students. You will work closely with classroom teachers to create a stimulating and engaging environment, providing one-on-one assistance to students, and helping to maintain a safe and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Assist the classroom teacher in delivering engaging and interactive lessons across various subjects.
- Provide one-on-one support to students who may require additional assistance with their learning.
- Help to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment where all students feel valued and supported.
- Assist with the preparation and organization of classroom materials and resources.
- Supervise students during break times and off-site activities, ensuring their safety and well-being at all times.
- Collaborate with colleagues and parents to support the holistic development of each child.
- Previous experience working with children in an educational setting is desirable but not essential.
- A passion for working with young children and helping them reach their full potential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently when required.
- Relevant qualifications in education or childcare are advantageous but not mandatory.
What can Protocol Education offer?
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE).
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD) through free training courses and webinars, we want to support you in your career progression!
- Refer-a-Friend bonus.
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you whenever needed, this is what we’re here for!
If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed to making a positive impact in the lives of children, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV to your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.