Flexible Teaching Assistant - Bristol
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an individual who has a drive to work within education providing small group and in class support to primary aged children across schools in Bristol. The role will suit a candidate who is organised and thrives when working in fast-paced environments. As a trainee teaching assistant, you are not required to have any qualifications in this field but a passion and dedication to making a difference in children's lives. You will mostly work alongside class teachers to provide support to the children on a group and potentially 1:1 basis.
Working days: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm. Part time options are available - flexible to the days you want to work.
The successful applicant will:
- Be positive and self-motivated
- Have a calm and reassuring nature
- Be able to work collaboratively with teaching and support staff
- Be able to inspire and work with a range of pupils
- Be adaptable in the way they work
Experience is desirable but not essential. We are interested to hear from candidates with a range of experiences.
Here at Protocol, we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2022, REC audited, Investor In People, CPD Member
If this is an opportunity that interests you, apply now either through this advert or on our Protocol Education website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.