Are you a fully qualified Primary Teacher who is looking for a role where you can focus on teaching?
Arer you available for four days of the week?
Protocol Education are currently working with a school in Tower Hamlets who are looking for a strong teacher to join them to cover PPA across the school.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, reliable and able to make the most of each lesson with their students.
As a successful Teacher for this role you will need to:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE, GTP, Bachelor of Education (BAEd.), QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Be passionate about teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good behaviour managements skills
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A good work ethic.
- Live locally to Tower Hamlets
If you feel that you embody these qualities, then please get in touch with us sending your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.