Schools in Weston-super-Mare are seeking invigilators on a casual basis, to join their existing teams. Main Summer exam season runs from May to the end of June, but schools hold internal tests and mock exams during the Winter and Spring.
Hours: Can vary between 8am-5.30pm. However, hours are sporadic and will be to fit around the exam timetable.
We are seeking people with the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent ganisation
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Calm and authoritative
- Ability to get on with students
Protocol Eduction offers you:
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer & online courses available anytime
- Know someone who might be able to work for us? Refer an unlimited number of people and receive a £250 refer a friend bonus!
- Free Webinars to upskill yourself and broaden your knowledge
- The chance to network with a vast amount of schools in your area
- Flexibility with working days and hours
- Social events to meet other educators
- NQT/ECT network and community
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
If you would like further information on the role or to apply, please do get in touch on our website or apply directly through this advert.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.