Protocol Education are looking for an Out of School Club Manager to run breakfast club, after school club and holiday clubs for an Outstanding school in Sale. The service provides for pupils aged 3 to 11 years from both the infant and junior school. The club has use of our large and attractive site which includes an allotment, forest school area, playgrounds and an extensive school field.
Shift pattern - Term time
Morning shift 7.30am to 9.15am X 5 days
Afternoon shift 2.30pm to 6.15pm X 4 days and 1pm to 6.15pm X 1 day
School holidays (please note the club closes for the Christmas holidays, this is taken out of the annual leave allocation for staff) either early shifts (7.30am to 1.30pm) or late shifts (12.15pm to 6.15pm)
The successful applicant will:-
- Hold a relevant qualification to at least NVQ level 3 or suitable equivalent qualifications that would support the role
- Have experience of leading others/ managing a team
- Have a sound understanding of the current legislation relating to the Safeguarding of children and the responsibilities that go with this
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work effectively with all stakeholders including school leaders and parents and carers
- Have a successful history, (minimum 2 years’ experience), of working with children and young people in the primary age range and planning activities for them, both indoors and outdoors
- Have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of inclusive practice
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.