Protocol are working with Nurseries in South Bristol (BS8). If you are keen to get stuck in and work with ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’ Nurseries then please contact me.
The hours are 8-5 or 9-6 and will be Monday to Friday .
The successful candidate will be:
- Strong leadership skills and confident in reporting back to the class teacher, parents, and
outside agencies if necessary.
- Having the initiative to meet the child’s needs.
- Being adaptable and work as part of a team within the school and with the class teacher.
- Having experience working with SEN children. Not essential.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Social gatherings, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
- £250 referral bonus scheme.
- Social events to meet and get to know fellow educators.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.