Protocol Education are currently working with an excellent school in Cambridge who are keen to hire a 1:1 Teaching Assistant for their nursery class. The successful candidate will be avialable to work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays immediately, providing support to a student with Special Educational Needs. Candidates with availability at a later date or no previous experience will also be considered.
This school aim to create a positive atmosphere where the students are praised and encouraged for their efforts, while offering a supportive environment for their staff.
Do you have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A caring and creative nature.
- A warm and caring personality.
- The ability to be consistent and fair.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Help the class teacher in establishing a suitable classroom setting and proper resources.
- Be punctual and reliable when accepting work.
- Have a calm and understanding mindset in the classroom.
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles.
If you are interested in this role please apply now.
Interviews will be conducted shortly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.