Protocol Education is working with a nursery based in High Barnet, they are a consistently good rated nursery
They are now seeking for a Nursery Teaching Assistant to start imediatly
The Nursery Teaching Assistant in High Barnet must have:
• Diploma or CACHE level 2 in Child Care
• Minimum 1 year experience in Nursery Assistant, fresh graduates with experience will be considered
• Must be able to work 5 days a week with 1 Saturday per month
• Be able to listen to instructions and work closely within the rules and regulations set out for childcare
• Fully motivated with early years, high energy and fully motivated
• Passionate in teaching with string presentational skills
• Clear career path with training
• Must be UK resident, DBS cleared and able to interview
If you are keen to know more please send your resume to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07405 095 408
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.