Are you an early years educator with a passion for nurturing young minds and helping them embark on their educational journey? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our youngest learners!
The Role: As our Nursery Teacher, you will:
- Create a nurturing and engaging learning atmosphere that encourages the holistic development of our youngest learners.
- Plan and deliver creative and age-appropriate lessons and activities.
- Collaborate with parents and guardians to ensure a seamless transition between home and school.
- Foster a sense of wonder, curiosity, and a love for learning in our nursery students.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent early years qualification.
- A deep understanding of early childhood development and best practices in early years education.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Enthusiasm, patience, and a genuine love for working with young children.
How to Apply: If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with us, please submit your application, including your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.