Job type: Early Years Class teacher
Key Stage: Early Years Foundation Stage
Salary: 125.00-1350.00 per day
Closing date:30th September 2022
We are recruiting early years teachers this summer to work in a Nursery class, starting September 2022! This 2-form entry school is situated in the heart of Enfield, north London and is open to recruiting experienced and early careers teachers to join and work in an inclusive, welcoming, and multi-cultural environment. The school is local to Arnos Grove station, with parking available on street and off site. With local bus stops nearby and access to the A10, it is easily accessible to commute to.
Job role and responsibilities:
- To have strong background knowledge of the early years foundation stage curriculum and understand the importance of play.
- To be able to set up learning opportunities in the outdoor and outdoor environments.
- To plan exciting and engaging lessons for all pupils to access e.g., visual, kinaesthetic, SEN.
- To be able to engage with children, using effective verbal and non-verbal communication, providing great adult modelling for children to develop their communication and language development.
- To be able to apply efficient behaviour management, providing positive reinforcement to all pupils.
- To develop positive relationships with parents and staff in the school in order to support the wider school.
- To have safeguarding knowledge and understand the importance of keeping children safe in education.
If you are interested in this job role, please get in touch with Anisha Rawal – 0208 371 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, in order to apply for this role the candidate must have a QTS.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.