A ‘good’ two form entry school in Tottenham is seeking a full-time experienced Nursery Teacher. The role starts ASAP for the rest of the academic year. The school is a busy but happy and friendly setting where children enjoy learning. They take a flexible approach to the curriculum, responding to the children’s interests and needs. The staff are friendly and supportive and encourage creativity. The school is served by good public transport links and onsite parking is available.
The successful applicant will need to:
- have a QTS
- have experience teaching in Early Years
- motivate and stimulate a child's learning abilities
- provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment
- assist with the development of a child's personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
In return Protocol will offer you:
- Ongoing CPD
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly)
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
- A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
- £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support worker you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.