You will work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the nursery staff (Nursery Nurses, Assistants and Support Staff) to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will have the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- Have a full and relevant level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Be an inspiring practitioner with a sound knowledge of child development
- Be proficient in leading the delivery of all aspects of teaching and learning
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of the EYFS framework and the ability to support staff in using the framework
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding practice
- Ideally previous supervisory experience in a similar role
You will responsible for:
- Acting as a designated key person for a number of children
- Ensuring you observe, plan and assess children's learning and development within the EYFS framework
- Developing positive partnership with parents
- Leading, developing and managing your room staff to ensure the best outcomes for children
- Working as part of a wider management structure within the nursery and supporting team development
- Working for a well established and reputable nursery graded as 'Outstanding' by OFSTED
- Monthly rewards for employees for exceptional attendance and performance
- Team nights out
- 28 days of annual leave
- Paid lunch breaks
- Birthday off
This is a fulltime position and you will be required to work Monday - Friday 40hours a week, with rotating shift pattern.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.