Protocol Education are looking for a Nursery Assistant to work on a full-time basis at a lovely nursery school in Islington.
They require someone to work in their babyroom. The position is Monday - Friday and the hours will vary from 8-4, 9-5 and 10-6.
Experience is required.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who supports you through your placement
- Guaranteed work, 5 days a week at the same, consistent school
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £50.00 per person (uncapped!)
- Preparing classrooms and instructional materials for lessons and events
- Assisting the room leader with leading the class, supporting to the best of your ability
- Helping room leader with the planning of learning activities, creating appropriate materials
- Supporting and encouraging students in general
- Making learning fun through play actiivities
- Creating a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.