We are currently recruiting for positive, proactive and creative Nursery Assisants and Nursery Nurses who love supporting young children in a preschool based nursery in the Hinckley, Leicestershire area.
The Nursery require applicants who ideally hold a Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare Qualification, or are working towards one at college.
This role is full time Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, upon a successful interview the nursery will go through benefits and holidays with the applicant.
We do require educators who can either drive or who live in the area, or those willing to get to the location by public transport.
The position involves:
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Changing nappies and facilitating activities for the children to engage with
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children
• Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above
• UK eligibility to work
If you are interested in this position then please apply with an up to date CV or feel free to contact Lucy on 0116 319 1343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also happy for students who are still studying at college; graduating this year to apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.