Nursery Nurse – Level 3
- £65 - £85 per day
- Long term
Are you committed and dedicated?
Are you passionate about providing child-centric childcare?
Do you thrive in a team and strive for excellence?
Protocol Education requires an experienced Level 3 Nursery nurse that prides themselves in providing the ultimate care in early education. A candidate that achieves shares the same visions and values as this amazing Nursery in Hackney. This Nursery is passionate about finding a Nursery Nurse that will be dedicated and experienced in the role, a candidate that can build continuity for the children and colleagues.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in childcare
- Available at least 3 days a week
- 6 months minimum experience
- Plan and create engaging activities that encourage each child’s development
- Observe, track, and reflect on each child’s learning,
- Develop and maintain strong parent/ carer relationships
- Maintain a positive, happy, and safe environment on a day-to-day basis
Protocol will offer
- Support and assistance from our consultants
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE
- A £250 referral scheme
- A performance and loyalty bonus
- A great community with other educators
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please contact Daniella on 020 3219 7730 or Daniella.firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.