Nursery Nurse Level 3
Job type: Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work as a Baby room leader
Salary: 70.00-100.00 a day
Hours: 40hrs a week between 7 30-6pm (different shifts)
Start date: ASAP
Do you have a level 3 nursery nurse qualifications? Are you passionate about supporting the development of young children? Do you have strong background knowledge of the EYFS curriculum?
Protocol Education is working with a lovely, OFSTED rated ‘good’, private nursery in the London Borough of Enfield who are looking for a passionate early years practitioner. The nursery is located near Forty Hall and has great links to the A10 and Turkey Street overground station.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Encouraging young children to enjoy learning about their environment through fun games and activities.
- Lead the baby room.
- Encouraging the development of social awareness through interactions with other children.
- Preparing exciting lessons that make use of visual prompts, audio and colour.
- Teaching children basic learning tools, such as recognising the alphabet or naming everyday objects.
- Ensuring that children are collected each day by their designated parents, relatives or carers.
- Ensuring that classrooms and outside play areas are child-friendly and safe.
- Keeping up to date with early years learning developments, including new activities to try in classes or new styles of teaching.
- Notifying parents of positive progress and suggesting ways to overcome early development problems.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around-the-clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The opportunity to work with our amazing students!
- The opportunity to work at a new and exciting academy, judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment
If this role is for you, please contact 0208 371 7900 or Emailanisha.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.