We are looking for a full-time Nursery Nurse to start working as soon as possible in Islington, London.
The working hours are 9am-4pm and you will be required to work Monday - Friday.
This placement is until the end of the academic year (July 2023) with potential to be extended into the new academic year.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will support you through your whole placement
- Consistent work in the same school working with the same children for the whole academic year
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
- Easy transport links
- Have experience working with Early Years children
- Able to commit to the whole academic year
- Able to hold key children
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to supporting children with their learning
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.