Protocol Education are working closely with nurseries in the Leicestershire areas who require Nursery Nurses or Nursery Assistants to start in September!
This role is for full time (or part time 3 days a week min) Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Job description - expectation of candidates in the role:
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times - be a team player!
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
You need to be passionate about supporting children aged 0-5 years and need to ensure their personal and social needs are met.
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children - this includes any voluntary or work experience
• Ideally hold or working towards a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above - this is desirable but not essential
• UK eligibility to work
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Essex
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you are interested or have any questions please apply now with an up to date CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.